Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello , hello, I can hear you, can you hear me ?!!!!


Heh, something in the way,uu,uu. My dear Curt, you should be alive, now, when Google have plan to distribute google phones. I can't wait to see which kind of attributes would be attached, but, we can suppose, Google would rock the planet once again.
Truly, I didn't have iPhone in my hand, but, after short online overview, and this new announcement from Google, Apple would loose a great part of cake, which they have a long time in customers eyes. They "smooth & anti-aliased" technology has always founded path "under skin" of people with taste.
Few days ago, my microphone on motorola suddenly died, and that is the main reason about my mobile phone interests. WLan is of course, numero uno requirement. So after review of my monthly budget, paying apartment rent, electricity, heat, water, maintaining of building, elevator tax, phone, internet, credit rate for car, very easy I saw that iPhone isn't in my range :) My good friend, who study in Wien, suggested me a some secondhand models, like Nokia n61. But, there is no camera. Can you imagine irony, that I have WLan without possibility to send a image from IT conference. So, I'm still searching...you will be first to know, when I buy this nice phone. Without better job, or two jobs in the same time, I can dream about new Google phone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter