Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The best way to loose your time in nothing


Sorry, but I'm little bit nervous this night. Only reason is that I spent to many time on ebay.at bidding and searching for mobile phone. I posted before about my problem with mobile, and still I'm searching to buy something good for normal price, and I know thats almost mission impossible. Finally I founded a nice phone, with WLan, Camera, usb and nice performance, and in almost the last minute, someone gave much more money. So, again I must spend my precious time, for searching and bidding :((

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Almost a year ago, i was trying to buy Nixon Dictator watch on eBay. That biding was really painful, i have spent more then few hours that night, and someone got it for one and half dollar increased bid in last second, i couldn't believe... Here is my post about it:

http://gomez.unze.ba/?p=11

Regards,
Kemal

February 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter