Monday, November 26, 2007

Weird saturdays trip


It's more then a month, after last visit to my girlfriend. So finally I had weekend to visit her. Because of very bad weather conditions, and my back fall on ice in a front of working building (there is still some pain in backbone:( ) I decided to go in Mostar with a bus. As bus pass along stations, an older hairless man asked to sit next to me. First question was "you study IT, right?"...ok,maybe my eye glasses helped him. "I'm good friend with some of your professors and dean,you know",says, with some proud on his face. In the beginning, he seems to me like an interesting man, but story turned on his glorifying himself. Ok, I thought, I can handle that, I know how to listen, there is no need to interfere in his monologue. Than, after monologue, comes interesting part, I had been stricken with computer networks examination. After OSI model, TDM, VoIP, Ethernet... i tried to stop this silly situation. But, he is some hardheaded man, it took me a time to signalize him, that I'm not in high spirits to be examined so early in the morning by strange man. After I went from the bus, I was felt like a free man, and start to recover my mind from a weird bus drive. But, positive was that he gave me his business card, which can be a sign that I passed his test:)
Conclude can be: be always prepared, you can be stricken hard every time, in every place and maybe your professor will be informed that you don't know something what he learned you so many years :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter