Thursday, April 17, 2008

ALSA unpleasant noise


Sorry folks, but I would be glad if someone of you had this problem, maybe you can help me to get rid of audio nightmares on my ubuntu.
System sound, live streamings, mpeg3 outputs is followed by backing noise. I tried to recompile alsa, updates, modifying alsa mixers, and don't know what else, but still I have same problem. I see that problem is because of my integrated sound card, but drivers for motherboard didn't helped me.
I can live with it while I'm watching movie, and listening music silent, but headphones are out of game. Previously, I had same problem with Suse, but solved with alsa driver update and mixer setup. Neither one forum post with this problem didn't helped me, so I would keep on going....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Faulty hardware? :)
Just joking, well try to install some ultra dev packet of alsa :)

April 18, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Adnan Turić said...

:) loosing one night on setting sound is disaster, losing two or more nights is... :) i'm lucky that I don't have deadline to setup this:)

April 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i know how brain washing that could be... i remember that i had similar issues with some permissions when i was trying to set up nagios... :)

April 30, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter