Friday, November 30, 2007

Java hosting support in B & H

Like in almost every country in the world, Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of hosting providers. Most of local hosting providers rent a servers in foreign countries, from America, England and Canada, and some of them have their servers, located in B&H.
Typical support, which you can rent from local hosting providers are mail,php,asp, MySQL and etc, but there is no Java support, no one have any java support.
I had been even called a main Bosnian telecom provider, which have own servers, and I got simple answer "we don't have interest in that, you are the first who call to ask for something like that, if we would have enough interested users, then we would consider about that". Ok, they are still in government property, we would see what would happen after private capital buys them. But, also I called private hosting providers, and most of them never thought about java support on servers.
Then, like most others java developers in Bosnia, I rent a web place on some server in Canada, which has java support. If you are bosnian hosting provider, and you considering about putting java support on your server, please contact me, you would make me happy. I don't have interests to be an hosting provider, and I need your java support guys, I really need it :)

3 Comments:

Blogger amar said...

You called Telecom's Help Desk? They dont even know what you talking about :). I am sure if you write emails to right people (that actualy work on servers) they can do it.Yes for,probably good price, but still .. It's not big deal to enable Tomcat/JDK and stuff but I guess there is realy no interest in Java.Its like "Why would you need it when you can use PHP+Mysql and install Mambo/Jumbo stuff and have Web site". I belive all "bosnian" hosting companies think that way.

December 1, 2007 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Will be better, will be better :)

December 3, 2007 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger neha kumari said...

Thanks a lot for sharing informational post here. top hosting companies in india

July 7, 2015 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter