Sunday, December 2, 2007

Potential logo for potential JUG B&H


Ok, in the middle of my "free time" (I'm always struggling with the time :)) I created a potential logo for Java User Group of Bosnia and Herzegovina. You are right, there is no such group right now, but that isn't reason that I can't combine something interesting for me. In procedure is registering java.ba domain name, and maybe sometimes if group be gathered, I can give it to community, and join :)
Picture is combined from main form of java logo and of course, map of my country.
There is also large picture on my drive, but I suppose this is enough size for overview.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like it really.
And i am so glad that there is domain procedure, that domain have huge potential ... so just go ahead, i believe there is bunch of java developers in our country waiting that to happen.

I was compiling JDK several times and it is not that so complicated, so it is interesting that there is no provider in BiH which is supporting so...

December 3, 2007 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sanja Cilic said...

mocno!:D jesam ja uslikala ovu sliku u tunisu?? :)

December 3, 2007 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Adnan Turić said...

Kemal - yes it's very easy to setup any application server, but our reality is sad :)

Sanja - ma ovo je ona skupo placena:) ostale iz Tunisa su sve tvoje i Anidine

December 3, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter