Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally the wanted phone in my hand

VPA COMPACT II in my hand...Thanks to my friend Osman, who study in Wien, I got the phone which I mentioned a long time ago:)
There is a more than a mega pixel camera, and WLan, two attributes which I preserve the most.
My sister can not understand how can I enjoy in large mobile phone, when everyone search for tiny and smaller phone. But thanks God, we are not the same. So it is a second hand mobile, but works perfectly. To be more precisely, its just like the mobile from "Die hard IV" when geek trying to abort gas collapse, while ninja girl trying to kill him:))

3 Comments:

Blogger amar said...

Wow congrats it looks great. Its uber geeky,hope you will enjoy it.

May 6, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Adnan Turić said...

Hehe,thanks! Hope that we will go together on "Linux for all" next week?

May 6, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there, nice one, i like it... wish you a good luck with that ultra geeky tool...

May 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter